Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

MZemeski Posts: 151

Morning-Glory.jpgCalling all Teddy Artist, Crafters, Collectors, EVERYONE!!!

Jane Smith the Sales Representative for Morning Glory Crafts has a meeting with the Walmart craft buyer wants your letters to show them how much we want Morning Glory back in the Walmart stores. Voice your complaints about it being deleted and your desires to have it back please! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! Write your messages to Walmart and email to jane.e.smith@carpenter.com The Carpenter Co. Sales Representative for Morning Glory Crafts. She'll hand deliver and together hopefully we can bring Morning Glory back. She needs everyones support so write those complaints!! 8/22/2010 is the diedline for those e-mails. Check out Morning Glory Craft Products on FB.

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Thanks Melissa.  I posted this on my facebook pages and on Bear Pile.  Hopefully we can get our stuffing back into the stores!!!

Hugs,
Alison

MZemeski Posts: 151

I hope so Alison!! Thank you for spreading the news!! The new stuffing at Wal-mart isn't even close
to what we had quality wise in Morning Glory!! I hope enough people will write in so Jane Smith has
enough people to show that we would like Morning Glory stuffing back at Wal-mart!!

Bear Hugs,
Melissa Zemeski

Board footer