Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

tedsnsuch Teds 'n Such
Chicago
Website

Henrybear2.jpgHenrybearface.jpgHello!
I have been working on perfecting my newest style with eyelids and reverse trapunto paws.  Today, I have Henry to present to you!  Henry is a 12" bear made out of a golden tan mohair with a brown back. He has hand-painted blue sparkly glass eyes with wool felt eyelids and a hand-stitched brown nose. Henry's paws and foot pads have been done in a reverse trapunto style. Henry has airbrushing around his paws/feet, around his eyes and his nose. Henry comes with a key necklace with wire that is twirled like a spring.

Henry is currently available.  Please contact me for more information!

Please let me know what you think of this style!  I really like how he turned out bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Tyler I am a fan of your work.  Henry is adorable.  Love his eyelids and paws.  For me it is the shape of your animals that appeals most to me.  I can recognize one anywhere.  They are wonderful.

Joanne

tedsnsuch Teds 'n Such
Chicago
Website

Thank you so much Joanne!  I'm so glad that you like Henry! bear_original

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is wonderful!  bear_wub  bear_wub  Great job on adding eyelids and reverse trapunto paws!   :clap:

Board footer