Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

blossom2_72dpi.jpgblossom_side2.jpgThis is Blossom.  She is large for me...all of 19 inches.  She is made from an unusual Shulte tipped alpaca.  The tips are dark brown, almost black and the undercoat is a slightly lighter reddish brown. Her muzzle is a shorter Shulte alpaca.  It is very soft and gives a very natural appearance - just lovely to work with.  Hopefully, she will grow into her ears!  bear_original

Hugs

Sue

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh she is just adorable Sue.  I love the side view of her.  What a great shape.  And I love her big ears.  I think all Hope fans have learned to love baby bear ears.

Joanne

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

She is gorgeous, Sue, what a great combination of colours, a lovely expression and delightfully big ears !  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

It must feel great to give her a big cuddle.   :hug:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter, Tabasco, Tramp & Bashful

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I love her wide-eyed innocent expression, Sue! (I hope she figures out a way to get that honey.  bear_grin )

Becky

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Many thanks Becky and Peter.  She is my favourite bear, so far.  I am experimenting with a number of different looks at the moment...just don't want to make the same bear twice!  Hope to see you in September at Hugglets, Peter.

Hugs

Sue

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub One big word, F A B U L O U S!!! Couldn't be better, I love the ears because it is so true to the real thing.  Keeper!
hugs Pat bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, she came out great, like the much lighter muzzle colour

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Very nice! I love the realistic black bears. I have been making quite a few myself.
Beth

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I like her! She's nice and big for cuddling. Looks soooo soft!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Many, many thanks Pat, Katy, Beth and Debora.  Your feedback means a lot to me!

Hugs

Sue

MZemeski Posts: 151

Cute Bear Sue!! I love realistic looking bears!! XX Melissa

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Wow. Perfect is all I can say to this bear! Are you showing at Hugglets? Oh no.... I need to come now. I honestly love your bears Sue, love them!

Richard
x

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thanks so much Melissa and Richard!  I am hoping to go to Hugglets as a visitor.  I haven't been brave enough to do a teddy bear fair yet!

Hugs

Sue

Board footer