Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

tedsnsuch Teds 'n Such
Chicago
Website

Franklinface.jpgFranklin.jpgFranklin3.jpgFor quite some time, I have been considering the possibility of designing an antique/traditional style bear. As most of you know, my creations are not traditional. I tend to lean toward whimsical, contemporary and anime designs, but I have finally taken the plunge and designed a new, old style bear! I created a pattern with a slimmer muzzle in the head piece to look more like the teddies of the past, and he has a four piece body, which makes him hefty (and cute, in my opinion).

Franklin is a 12" teddy bear made out of a honey tan swirly and distressed mohair. He has black glass eyes, medium brown wool felt paws and foot pads, and a hand-stitched nose made of black perle cotton. Franklin is fully jointed with disk/cotterpin joints and he is firmly stuffed with polyester fiber and steel shot for weight. Franklin is available now for $110.

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Such a sweet little boy!
Hugs,
Janice

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Sweet is the right word - Such a pleasing facial expression you've created!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Becky

charlotte1 Bears by Charlotte
east anglia
Website

beautiful bear!!!XX

tedsnsuch Teds 'n Such
Chicago
Website

Thank you all so much!  I'm really pleased with this new design and I am glad to hear that others like him as well!  bear_original

Board footer