Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All,
Just posted my first (2) bears on Etsy. can I get a little constructive critism on my shop etc.?

http://www.etsy.com/listing/54394828/wi … -halloween

http://www.etsy.com/listing/54403563/sk … n-a-series

Thanks for taking a look!

Amy

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Amy, your listings look fine.  Hust a thought - it would be nice to see a banner at the top of your shop?   Something to remember who you are or that connects with your blog.

hugs,

Brenda

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

The listings look good, although if you can, maybe put the 'Weenie' name in the tags, so that if people hear about them they can find them more easily in a search.  Also your bio on your profile page is very short (and you have 'fo' instead of 'of'), maybe you can put in a bit more about how long you've been creating, where else you've sold etc.  Since you haven't had feedback on Etsy yet, the buyers might look to that page to see whether or not they trust you.

New Berlin, Wisconsin

Thanks for taking a look!

I know I was having a tough time getting a banner ad together. I need to work on that. I am not very good in Essentials yet.

I will update a few more things. I wasn't quite sure where to put what!

Would love more feed back from anyone!
Thanks,
Amy

emmastephens Emma Stephens Crafty Creations
Gloucestershire

I could be completely wrong, maybe there's a different US spelling, but I think you've spelt copyright wrong? In the announcement bit.

Emma
xxx

New Berlin, Wisconsin

You are absolutely right. That is what happens when I type without my glasses!
Thanks!
Amy

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Good job with the Policies page - very complete and clear.

My only suggestion is to keep honing your photography skills. Etsy shoppers are used to very high quality photos, and the Etsy blogs and newsletter are a good source of tips and tricks for sharp, well-lit pictures. (I have a long way to go in that department, so the topic is on my mind.)

Becky

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Amy,
Your Halloweenies are adorable!  Great idea.   bear_thumb

Bear Hugs,
Cindy

Board footer