Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC
Us Bears wrote:

Sad...   bear_cry
But, unfortunately, fairly common.   bear_sad

When my dad bred dogs, there was usually one, sometimes two pups that did not survive. bear_sad
There was more than one occasion when the mother killed the runt and tried to bury it.

Out of all the times we had puppies, I only remember one time when the runt lived very long.  We even tube-fed that pup and kept it alive for a couple of weeks but, eventually, it was just too weak to live.

There was only one time I remember when all the pups lived long enough to be adopted.

It's not a very happy thing to happen but that's Mother Nature.

Thank you... that makes me feel loads better bear_original I just knew he wasn't doing well at all from the very start. bear_sad It just broke my heart.

I am so very happy, though, that all the rest of her pups are vigorous and healthy. bear_original Especially considering Bella's circumstances... She didn't get a very good start for her and her puppies during her pregnancy.

Us Bears Pennsylvania

You've still got 8 healthy ones!

That's 8 noses, 8 tails, 16 ears and 32 little paws that are soon going to be pitter-pattering around your house!   bear_cool

busserbears Busser Bears
Elkhart, Indiana

http://www.doubledogrescue.org/index.htm  I'd check with this organization...they're based in CT, but have several people throughout the south.  I saw this group on Animal Planet's new show think it's called Last Chance Highway Rescue?  The main gal they feature is from Tennessee and they take dogs clear up the north-east coast.  It's quite the operation.
Great job!
hugs,
Leeann

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC
Us Bears wrote:

You've still got 8 healthy ones!

That's 8 noses, 8 tails, 16 ears and 32 little paws that are soon going to be pitter-pattering around your house!   :cool:

That is TOO TRUE!!! bear_original bear_original bear_original

Leeann, thank you for this link! I will certainly check into it!!

K Pawz Guest

ohhhhhhhhhhhh MYYYYYYYY PUPPPPIEESSS!!! they are adorable Kimberly, it is going to be hard to let them go. Please send me the white and brown spotted one  bear_original

Hugs,
Krista

Board footer