Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Sophie RMS Studio Posts: 11

Hi every one as promised here is a few pics of my first bear made while on the Ebearz Basic Bootcamp course tutored by Nancy Tillberg.

loved this course and have learnt so much already  bear_grin

ok here are the pics
hes not perfect but i like him
can't wait to make my next  bear_tongue

sophiex

IMGP3844.JPGok think i have done it

let me know what you think of him
x

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome to a very addictive activity, Sophie!

Your bear looks waaaay better than my first bear did - even has a well-stitched nose!

Becky

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I think he is adorable!!  I would never ever guess that this was YOUR FIRST BEAR!  Well you must now be hooked., are you?

Joanne

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he came out beautifully

Thanks everyone, yes i am hooked but i must give credit to nancy tillberg very detailed and in depth course.

thanks Becky i did do the bears nose a few times before i was happy lol, but im sure your bear was lovely  bear_original

and yes im very hooked im even considering makin my own patterns lol and ive only made one bear lol maybe a little optimistic

thanks again for your lovely comments lol

more bears coming soon hopefully

Sophie x

Thanks everyone, yes i am hooked but i must give credit to nancy tillberg very detailed and in depth course.

thanks Becky i did do the bears nose a few times before i was happy lol, but im sure your bear was lovely  bear_original

and yes im very hooked im even considering makin my own patterns lol and ive only made one bear lol maybe a little optimistic

thanks again for your lovely comments lol

more bears coming soon hopefully

Sophie x

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_thumb  Great job. Lovely bear  bear_grin

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hi Sophie, your bear is great, I can't believe that he is your first!   You chose a very difficult colour to work with for your first bear as you can't really see the thread, so and extra applause is needed  :clap:

It was a brilliant course, I learnt so much too.   Are you thinking of doing any more courses or are you going to continue practising the new skills?

Thanks Again

Lovethosebears i am going to do more courses ive already signed up for the advanced bear bootcamp and felted feet course lol

this hobby really is addictive. bear_grin

Sophie x

Board footer