Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

All of you have been so kind with your congrats and I appreciate each and every one of them.  I pick up the items later this afternoon so hopefully, I can get pictures tomorrow and post them and their ribbons. 

Thank you, thank you all  :hug:  :hug:

MadScientwist Posts: 65

That is great! Good job...but how does a doll have four faces?  bear_grin

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

The head of the doll has four sides and all faces.  It is put on a joint in the neck and then it wears a hat that hides three faces and only shows one at a time.  It is really an old idea that I have just updated and designed myself.  There is one on my website under Emma Doll if you want to see all the faces.  They sell very well.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a fab idea with the 4 faces, you could never tell just looking at her

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

[country_fair_winners_9-20-10_007.jpg

Here are my four winners.  The Fairy Princess who won a First Place and a Best of Class ribbon.  The faux fur, 5 way jointed bear, the Emma, a 4 face doll, and the poor little feather fur black dog who doesn't photograph well, all won First Place ribbons.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

They are all so beautiful Eva, I can certainly see why they all placed so well. Thank you for the pictures, I really wanted a peek at them.

Joanne

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Yipeeeee, congratulations  :dance:  :dance:
Hugs
Catherine x

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Eva, which bear is this?  Do I have this one?  I know when you posted this you didn't know me that well and I wasn't here so you didn't know that someone would need a description, but I'm really curious about the teddy.  If he's not one I have, do you still have him?

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

What a fabulous day for you, many congratulations!! Thank you for posting the picture, they are a gorgeous bunch. :clap:

Regards

Lisa

Jennskains Posts: 2,203
Pages:

Board footer