Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:clap: Thanks Jane for taking the time to take all those pictures and then to share them with all of us, well done you!  bear_thumb

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh Jane!  bear_flower ....what a tour, and so lovely to see everything I missed. I know how difficult it is for you to get around to take all these wonderful pictures for us....so thank you so much..big hugs to you!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Love Yvonne  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Thank you Jane  bear_grin  I wish I could have gone. Maybe february  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

An incredible peek at the terrific talent at Hugglets, Jane . . . thank you, thank you for the time and effort you spend so generously in order to share with us!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

You have triumphed as usual Jane, so thank you so much for all your efforts in getting the photos onto TT.  It must be a massive job to do
and is very much appreciated by us all here. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Tina Remem-bear Artist Bears

Wow, what fantastic piccies, I didn't see half these bears on the day!

It was a wonderful day, I would love to do another Hugglets, for sure! I brought far too many bears, lol, my stall really looks packed, lol, and I'd sold bears by then too, lol!

Thanks for the great piccies Jane, and for all your hard work  :hug:
Hugs
Tina

PS I'm Remem-bear, not Remember Bears  bear_tongue  bear_grin   , lol.

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Phew Jane what an amazing amount of fab photos  bear_wub ....I don't know how you managed it all and setting up your own stand too  bear_wacko ....at least you did get to take a pic of your own stand!   bear_rolleyes Thank you so much  :hug:  bear_flower

TreacleBears Treacle Bears

thanks for the photos! they are great. x

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thank you for the piccies Jane.  I didn't turn up till later so it is lovely to see what the tables looked like full  bear_grin  It was lovely to meet you again and your daughter, it was just a shame it was at the end of the show so we couldn't chat longer, perhaps next time!  :hug:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

You did a wonderful job... as usual.   :clap:

It's always lovely to see the photos of all the tables, but apparently I missed a lot, coming so late  bear_noexpression .

You're a treasure !   bear_wub

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Thank you Jane for taking the time to take all these photos and share them with Teddy Talk. I do hope tha someday I will be able to attend Hugglets in person, but until then, I look forward to visiting with you through the photos each year!

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Wow! Thank you so much Jane, that was incredible. I feel like I was there and I blooming wish I had been. I can honestly say that has to be one of the most varied, amazing and perfection collections of artist and work I've ever seen. I was going to comment on my favourites but by the end the list was essentially every who's there haha!! Incredible some beautiful beautiful bears how do we ever choose which to take home?
Special notice has to go out to Katie Rae and KaysBears though.... Hatters tea party and Dead Bear's chest are sooooo fantastic! I think budget would have gone out of the window hehe.

Richard
x

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Thanks Jane for all the beautiful eye candy  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

awesome pic Jane love them all....... I want to go... application is in for next year but hopes are not up lol.... so excited to get back into my bears again...

MadScientwist Posts: 65

That was so cool....I really want to go to this show one year!

Board footer