Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Sandy Shore Sandy Shore Bears

I would like to congratulate the Russian artists on the forum. They are turning out some really brilliant work, it's innovative and eyecatching.  bear_wub

The only thing I have a problem with is reading their blogs, looks like it's back to school for me, although I never was any good with languages at school.  :crackup:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:crackup:  :crackup: This is true, I have jumped on the blogs also and  :doh:
I can not read it due to the language.  I wish sometimes they would have it in both languages. 
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

They all do wonderful work, I am sure they have just as hard of a time reading Teddy Talk as we do reading their blogs  bear_grin  bear_grin.  All you can really do is use an online translator and hopefully that will be able to help you understand some of what they are writing.

big hugs

Shane

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I keep google translator on my tool bar and I use it to translate the blogs I follow which are not in English.  You are right about the artists from Russia.  Many I follow are written in Russian.  The art and creativity from that country is very impressive.

Joanne

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Love Google Translate and the Russian blogs.  Some of the translations are quite entertaining mind you  bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, I agree . . . the Russian bear artists are awesome!

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

I just google translate too! Looked at your blog... I see you have pics of my spot in the world !.
There are so many wonderful teddy artists in the world...I don't think I could pick favourites they are all wonderful!!

lombardbears wrote:

I just google translate too! Looked at your blog... I see you have pics of my spot in the world !.
There are so many wonderful teddy artists in the world...I don't think I could pick favourites they are all wonderful!!

Not all the girls have a the google thing and it takes so long to translate anyway.

Yes I like Australian beaches.  bear_thumb

I guess I am more picky Linda, I do have favorites, just like icecream ~ can't stand chocolate!  :crackup:

Bloomsburg, PA

Hi Sandy,  The Google translate button you add to your own toolbar, if you have a google toolbar.   That way you click it and it translates whatever page you are looking at. 

Joanne

Thanks Joanne, but I don't know what tool bar I have or how to tell. HELP PLEASE!!!  bear_wacko

Bloomsburg, PA
Sandy Shore wrote:

Thanks Joanne, but I don't know what tool bar I have or how to tell. HELP PLEASE!!!  :wacko:

Hi Sandy,
At the top of your computer screen I have a place to make a google search.  To the right of the toolbar.  You can place things on that bar.  I have google translate.  I can go to any page and it will translate.  It is quick.  Just google "google translate"

Joanne

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Sandy, if you go to http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/toolbar/ie/index.html you can download it there, then you'll have the toolbar complete with Translate option, and can just 'google' something from whatever page you're in rather than having to go to the Google home page each time

All done ~ thanks girls.  bear_thumb

Board footer