Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

It must be Fall. I went for a motorcycle ride, all alone everyone else backed out including hubby, on Saturday. Kind of cool, temp was around 58, and cloudy, but the leaves were beautiful. The leaves seem to be changing early this year, the Adirondacks are at about 50% already,  that usually doesn't happen until mid-October! No, I did not have my camera with me, sorry, no pics......

The other indication that fall is here is I was woken up twice last night by Geese! The Canada Geese are gathering together to head south. The noise they make when they get together is amazingly loud, especially at 3 AM!

Hope you enjoy your change of seasons wherever you are!

bear_original  :hug:

Isle be Bear Isle be Bear
Isle of Benbecula
Website

Oh Ellen I am so envious.I live on an Island off the north coast of Scotland and unfortunately due to weather conditions we have very few trees here and what we do have are all evergreen. All the beautiful colours at this time of year is one of the few things I miss. Shame you didn't have your camera.

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Oooh, sounds beautiful!
Hugs,
Janice

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I love fall colors and I do miss that part of the year.

Fallenrose near Cologne

And what about all those fall-bears?  bear_grin
There's one in my mind that wants to come alive - and I have all the materials for him already too -, but I don't have the time yet

Hugs, Ariane

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Rain has decended on us here, so the colors aren't as vibrant.....maybe I will take my camera the next time I go out and take some pics.....

pandamac

Board footer