Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01223-2.JPGDSC01222-2.JPGDSC01221-2.JPGHey Judi--honey this one's cuz of you!

This is my second crocheted bear but I couldn't leave well enough alone and needlefelted his paws and feet and nose  and gave him an open mouth and a goofy expression.....( so what else is new?)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big wow, Dilu!!  GREAT little creation there!!!  I think you do, indeed, have the hang of it!!   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh Dilly girl, I LOVE him!  I just love love love knitted and crochet animals.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  You did a terrific job!!! Keep 'em coming...I want to adopt one. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

OK miss Judi but let me get better......and I like the way needlefelting and crocheting go together.  He's got a crush on Penelope.....I think we have a weddingon the way here......

bear_tongue

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Cool Dilu well done.  :clap:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Soo sweet,and very creative!!
I just love his toes!!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Now that is clever!!!!!!! AND he's musical as welll!!!! :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_flower

Board footer