Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Since we are talking about other than sewn bears, I thought I'd ask if anyone else is making pipecleaner bears. I have a booklet from a British woman on how to make them and this is my first try.

Sabine

image2.jpg

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I saw some of these on ebay and wanted to learn how to make em!  Very cute!   bear_wub

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Hi Kim, check out the web page of the lady who makes these. She sells her book and supplies on ebay. http://www.tinyteddies.150m.com/

Sabine

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sabine, that's really cute!  Thanks, too, for the link... interesting!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney
SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hmmmm - pipe cleaner bears are cute!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Sabine.....how adorable....how tall is this ittybitty?  thank you for the link...tomarrow I will go take a look....Very clever this lady....

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Sabine, cute bear!

I use sometime pipecleaner for arms on my dolls. Very handy. And they're flexible.  bear_tongue

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Sabine, he is so cute! I wouldn't have expected to see something so cute come from a pipe cleaner. Great job!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

He is really rather good. Years ago I saw gollies made from pipe cleaners and I always wish I had bought one. bear_ermm

Dilu Posts: 8,574

oooooooo gollies?

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Thanks for the compliments everybody. I can't take too much credit though since I followed Elke's instructions to make him. The booklet also includes instructions for a bunny btw.

Dilu, the bear is about 1.75 in high sitting. Since pipecleaner bears arent' jointed, he can't stand.

Berta Hesen-Minten also does cute pipecleaner bears. Check out her website http://www.threadteds.com

Cheers

Sabine

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Very cute. well done.
I've been making pipe cleaner animals forever now. It started at work, being bored and all. I love making bunnies, never made a teddy though, Go figure.
I find people are just amazing at what you can do with a pipe cleaner, and i try not to use any glue or other materials.
I'm amazing more people are doing this, cool!
Just wish I would've been the 1st one to sell the kit................................ bear_laugh

Board footer