Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
A designer store in our neighborhood was having a moving sale...........all items were 50 - 70% off, I had seen this sweet bear in the window back in the early spring, I had teased my hubby that I wanted it, until we realized it was a Ditz Design and was marked $595...............well today was the first day of the sale and we were eating at a sandwich shop a few stores down, my hubby said "look that bear you wanted is still in the window............what a deal, hubby bought for $250, he is so cute, I'm going to put seasonal things on his tray for each holiday....He is 58" tall, Tiff and Cooper were scared of him at first......LOL

ditzbear01.jpg

ditzbear03.jpg

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

OMG he is just wonderful!!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

ohhhhhhhh this one is really fantastic - please I want one for me too - can you deliver it to Austria - hahahahahaha
what a great bear this is!!!! I'm looking forward to see your seasonal pics in the future!!!!!
thanks for sharing it with us - what a lovely hubby you have!!!!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Great one!
He looks glorious.
Your hubby is fantastic!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

If my husband ever bought me anything like this I would firsrtly be absolutly amazed as it's something he would NEVER do and also I would be smiling from ear to ear for years to come. What a treasure that bear is, such great character to have in your home. Like Andrea I'll look out for the future pictures.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

How cool is he! I love him! bear_wub  Just perfect for welcoming visitors and being the harbinger of the seasons and holidays. I can see him starring in your home movies...  bear_happy

~Debora

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Oh Tami, that is the greatest bear.  I would love to have one of those also, was a conversation piece and yes holiday cookies would be great for the holidays.
What a great guy you have there, the bear and the hubby!!
Hugs pat bear_flower

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Oh Tami, what a wonderful bear he is.....and what a nice hubby!!  I'm looking forward to seeing your holiday pics as well...they should be really cute bear_original bear_wub  bear_wub

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

WOW!! I want one, how lucky are you!

Richard
x

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I love him!  It is funny I just saw another almost just like him, but he was sitting.  I wondered about him.  It was in a resale shop and the price was very high.  The foot pad was signed, but I could not read it.  Now I will have to go look into Ditz.

Joanne

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's fab, lucky you!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That is a terrific gift from hubby . . . what an awesome bear!  Guess fall leaves, pumpkins, acorns, and candy corn will go nicely on his tray.

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Wonderful bear.  I would be jumping up and down with a bear like that.  Your husband is a sweetheart.  Hugs to him for buying it and hugs to you and your beautiful bear.

puca bears puca bears

Oh WOW - he is just gorgeous!!! Lucky you - and what a great bargain!
huggies
Maria

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Lucky girl, what a bear :dance:  :dance:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

He's so cute, Tami!  I look forward to seeing pictures of him each holiday!
Hugs,
Janice

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

He is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great guy your hubby is. :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I have never seen a bear like that. Great buy!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

You have a very thoughtful husband Tami. What a present!!!  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

You are so lucky, a fantastic bear, iv'e never seen one so large  bear_grin

Pauline

Board footer