Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Kidsandteddy The kids and teddy too
Lincoln Ca.

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I just put my very own new Web Site together. About a month ago I asked if anyone knew of any company's that did free web sites. Many of you responded and I went with Yola the one that Joanne Livingston works with and has put together a wonderful site !!!
I signed up with them and went to work. I contacted Joanne many times for help and she walked me through many things that I needed a little advice with. What a real sweetheart.  :hug:
I now have it finished and put it online yesterday. I have much more to learn but this is a start and I can update it myself and not have to pay to have someone else do it. Yay !!! Especially in this economy this is a real plus.

Only one thing when I went in to check everything I lost most of my links that I had put in because I copyed and pasted them from my old site into the new one. I guess that doesn't work.  :crackup:  Anyway if anyone would like to exchange links please let me know. Some of you I remember so I will just go and grab your link off of your site.

Thanks so much,
Hugs,
Bonnie

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh Bonnie your website looks wonderful!  I am going over to mine right now to add your link.  I am so glad to have been able to help.  I love Yola.

Joanne

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Very elegant site. I've added your link

Board footer