Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

JanetB Posts: 112

I'm celebrating the end of my first year of bear-making and have had a wonderful time.  I have completed 6 bears with one under construction.  I know 6 isn't very many compared to full time artists  and some other hobbyists,  but I'm happy with my progress.  Maybe one day I can retire and spend more time on bear-making.  My bears are such a comfort!  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Congrats on your first year.  I'm just finishing my first year selling.  We're both going slowly but surely, and that's all that counts  bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Congratulations Janet.  I think that six almost 7 bears in a year is a wonderful accomplishment.  It is great that you found something you love.

Joanne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congrats to both of you . . . a year of bearmaking is a real accomplishment!  If you've hung on this long, then you are surely addicted and it only gets better!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Well done, Janet.  I hope your bear making brings you as much pleasure as it has given me!

Hugs

Suw

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Thats wonderful Janet I think you have done wonderfully for your first year 6 bears is excellent.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Raewyn

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Congratulations, Janet!  I'm so glad you found bear making!  It really is good for the soul!
Hugs,
Janice

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Congratulations Janet !  bear_thumb

6 six bears may not be a lot for some artists, but I am sure you felt a great deal of satisfaction when you finished them.

As Janice said : "Bear making is good for the soul"  and as a teddy bear collector I would like to add : "Bear adopting is also very good for the soul"  They have worked their magic for me, that's for sure.  bear_original

Good luck with the next 5, 10, 20, 30, .... years of bear making!  :dance:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Congratulations!  I hope you have a great 2nd year too!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

JanetB Posts: 112

Thanks everyone for your good wishes and encouragement.

Board footer