Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Zada Creations Zada Creations
Washington

Hi All!

I have just created a facebook page and now I'm full of questions.  I'm wondering if those experienced facebook users are finding it to be a good marketing tool?  If so what are the best ways to use the page?  How do you bring exposure to your page?  Now that I've got a page I'm not sure what to do with it, lol.  :doh:

And of course I am needing friends for my page  bear_grin  so if anyone is interested it is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zada-Crea … 4615681229

Thanks for taking the time to read this and to those who share their experiences and knowledge.
(Hugs),
~Patricia

Washington

Oh dear, I am confused.  I decided to search for some of you lovely bear artists so that i could "Like" your pages.  I pulled up Melisa's Bears page and I can't figure out how to do it.  bear_wacko  Facebook did let me add it as a favorite page, which is great, but I wanted to "Like" it  so that it would add to her "people that like this page" numbers and I believe also send me updates of her wall posts.  Essshhh, What am I missing? 
(Hugs),
~Patricia

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Yes I find facebook a valuable marketing tool.   I see you have a fan page which is good because anyone can "like" without an approval.  Post pictures, put them in albums so they are easy to view.  Anything related to your business post there.  Posts on items for sale for instance, direct them to the website or blog or ebay.  You can join Artists Bears For Sale or other sites on FB and post your creations there too.  Add your blog there by joining Net Work Blogs that way whenever you post it just shows up on you page.  It can really take up a lot of time if you are not careful, but I do think it is a good place to be seen.

Joanne

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA
Zada Creations wrote:

Oh dear, I am confused.  I decided to search for some of you lovely bear artists so that i could "Like" your pages.  I pulled up Melisa's Bears page and I can't figure out how to do it.  bear_wacko  Facebook did let me add it as a favorite page, which is great, but I wanted to "Like" it  so that it would add to her "people that like this page" numbers and I believe also send me updates of her wall posts.  Essshhh, What am I missing? 
(Hugs),
~Patricia

You should just be able to click "LIke" on the top right of the page.  I just clicked yours and it worked fine.

Joanne

Washington

Joanne,

Thanks for your reply!  Your information was very helpful and gives a great starting point to those of us begining to use Facebook.  I've relized too because I created a Business/Fan page not a personal page is the reason it would not let me "like" anyones posts.  So I have also created a personal page as well and now I am on my way to add your pages!  Thanks again for your information and for adding my page.

~Patricia

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I've "liked" your page, Patricia. You make lovely creations.  bear_smile I have a page for New Avenue Crew, too.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Me like FB page too !   bear_grin

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Sorry I'm a bit late, but I've liked you too, such cute wee creations you make  bear_original

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Oh how lovely - I pressed the like button too

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Adorable, Ive "liked" too  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer