Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Thea-MillyMe Milly Me®
Website

TB-013-Vera-03a.jpgOn December 12 my mum got 80 yrs. old. She wanted a small teddy bear for her birthday. And my mum had fallen had over heels for Little Vera.
I made Vera a little woolfelt bunny to keep her company. Her outfit is handmade/ knitted. I really love to knit these small outfits.

TB-013-Vera-09a.jpg

TB-013-Vera-13a.jpg

TB-013-Vera-12a.jpg

TB-013-Vera-11a.jpg

More pictures of Little Vera are on my blog and website.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Vera and her bunny friend are both adorable. Your mom is going to love them.  bear_wub

Becky

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

How absolutely gorgeous!!!!  Your Mum will be totally delighted with such a wonderful duo, well done! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

They are both absolutely adorable, Thea, I am sure your mom will love them both and say "Hoe schattig" !  bear_wub

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

They are both delightful and you have taken some wonderful photos of them.  Lucky, lucky mum!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, they're fab, I'm sure your mum was over the moon

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Wow, they are both absolutely gorgeous, I agree the outfit finishes the bear a treat!  bear_wub

I also love the way you have taken the photographs, your Mum will be over the moon  bear_grin

Hugs

Lisa x

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

They are wonderful and I'm sure your mum will think so too. What a lovely idea for her 80th.  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Thea-MillyMe Milly Me®
Website

Thank you all for you lovely comments on Vera.

Yep indeed Peter, my mum think they are both very "schattig" . By the way I love you avatar picture with the bear. You are looking very "schattig" too   bear_happy

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

bravo you are somone special whose got a special mom!!!! bear_thumb  bear_flower

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

bear_original  Vera is so wonderful.  I just love her... I bet your Mum was very happy to receive her for her birthday!

Board footer