Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

I have finally completed my swap ornament and it will be on it's way to my partner.  It will take a Christmas miracle for it to arrive before Christmas.  So, if you have not received your ornament yet, I may be your partner!  Rest assured, it is on it's way and I believe in miracles!

Hugs,
Alison

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Mine hasn't arrived, but then I think anything in the hands of the Royal Mail, especially in Scotland, will take a miracle to arrive any time before this time next year!  There has been talk of postal services and couriers just refusing to deliver to Scotland...  I just hope mine got out before things got too bad, but I sent it 2 weeks ago today, and although it was crossing seas, it wasn't going that far  bear_sad

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

The unexpected bad weather (and snow in unexpected and unusual locations) across all of Europe has really snarled travel and mail delivery - hope for miracles!
I'm sorry for all who were hoping for visiting family and friends in far away places being part of their holiday festivities this year.... Be Safe!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I haven't received my ornament yet - maybe it's coming to Canada???

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Maybe it's heading to Tassie.....I haven't got mine yet either!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I have visions of lots of bears leisurely paddling their way around the various oceans of the world... or perhaps skating would be more apt round here right now!

emmastephens Emma Stephens Crafty Creations
Gloucestershire

Mine's on it's way! Though the snow has probably held it up  bear_wacko
Why does it always snow when you have things to do, then never when you don't?! bear_rolleyes

Emma
xxx

Board footer