Happy new year and best wishes!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Happy happy new Year to all of you - beary hugs from Austria

Maialino-01.jpg

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Darn, I don't have a pig, but happy new year to you guys too!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I haven't got a piggy either  bear_sad  but my nick name is piglet if that will do  bear_grin  Happy New Year everyone!  :dance:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Happy New Year to all!!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Lyn Parker Bears

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all  from Aus !!   :bday:

Bear Hugs
Lyn

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Happy New Year to Conni and Andrea and all the piglets out there !   bear_laugh

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

nealabear Teddy's Treasure Chest
Toronto

I don't know if this is the right time or place but someone very close to me could use a whole lot of prayers right now.  I have two sisters who have been diagnosed with cancer in the last month and a half and one of them is in stage four.  Anyone who has had anyone who has had cancer knows that this is not good and the diagnosis is pretty grim.  Their names are Kathy and Nancy.  Nancy is the one in stage four and if you all wouldn't mind just saying a prayer for both of them it would be greatly appreciated.  I believe that prayer can work miracles and believe me a miracle is what they both need right now.  I know that Teddy Bear people are among the most caring in the world and we could certainly use all the prayers we can get.  Thanks for listening.

Nealabear

Board footer