Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Hi Guys wow i have missed so much, i wanted to wish you all a great 2011 and i hope everyone had a wonderful christmas.

Things have been hectic itfeels like forever since i came here and had a chat.
I am glad 2010 is gone for all the people that gave me and my family support when we had to leave our wooden house here in portugal we have just been granted another 6 months from the letter we put in back in June, so we have been renting all this time for no need..... so we are going home yippeee!!!! then go from there even if we have to put a mobile home on our land and still take down the house.

I had also been busy selling bears are craft fairs here and a few commissions which has been great and i made a little bear for my grandson who we finally got to see at Christmas but now due to my job being terminated i am now set up on my own here in portugal here is my web just so you can be nosey www.essentialtherapy.webs.com so busy promoing and hoping and thinking postive for 2011.

Oh yes and we have just taken on another yes another rescue dog called Rum that makes 5 now .....NO MORE!!!

so i wish you all the luck in your bears and any other ventures you have planned for 2011 but most of all i hope you remain healthly

big hugs and love
Susan

back soon to start catching up xxx

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Susan,

It's lovely to hear from you again.
I get the impression that for many people 2010 was not a great year (I don't know why), so I am sure that 2011 will be much better:
you can go back -temporarily?- to your old home;
you have taken in another dog;
you have your own business (and I could use a full body massage  bear_grin ); ...

So we wish you all the best for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!   bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter, Milo, Fudge, Jo-Jo & the bears

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great to hear from you, Susan, and glad that your situation has taken a positive turn.  With so many changes in your life, I hope that you have a much better 2011.  Look forward to seeing you more often on TT.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Welcome back.  Glad you are able to go home again, and good luck with your new business

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Big Thankyou Guys
for all your well wishes, i have always got support from TT and i think its a great place and you never make us feel bad when we disappear for a bit which it what makes friends

happy bear making for 2011 to everyone

xxxx

Board footer