Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Hi Everyone

Thought I'd do some shameless self advertising and say YAY I've finally got a website.
This is very exciting and is actually pushing me for some more designs and bears.
Hope you all like it. Any feed back would be apprecited.

http://www.artybears.co.uk

Thanks.
Richard
x

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very nice website, Richard . . . clean (not cluttered) and original.   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Very nice website Richard.  All the pages easy to navigate and informative. 

Joanne

Littlecrow Posts: 71

very nice website and gorgeous bears!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Great website Richard, and what wonderful bears, Sam is lovely and surely will be adopted.  Working full time I do not make many bears but will get there sooner or later.  Glad your website is up and running and I loved learning about you and your bears.  Enjoy!
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Hi Richard

Great site, well done and love your current, available bear too :dance:

Hugs

Lisa x

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
Rich1988 wrote:

Thought I'd do some shameless self advertising and say YAY I've finally got a website

Hi Richard,

It's not shameless at all  bear_laugh  !  You should promote your bears and you have an obligation to all teddy bear lovers to show off your wonderful bears!  bear_laugh

Your website looks great, very easy to navigate, all the necessary information readily available.  bear_thumb
Now all we need are some more bears !  bear_whistle

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

P.S. I have already added your site to my "favourites"!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Really nice website, Richard.  I like the colours and the 'feel' of the site.  It is a lovely showcase for your work.

Hugs

Sue

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Absolutely delighted for you Rich!!!!  :dance:

Congratulations on achieving a very attractive, easy to navigate website.  Wishing you every success for the future ... a website today and hopefully I'll be bumping in to you as an exhibitor at Hugglets very soon!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Congrats on the new site.  I'll pm you a couple of little comments

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Thanks everyone. I'm absolutely grinning from ear to ear.
Peter, I'm working on more bears hehe.... If Dad would remember to bring the photocopying home I would have one underway tonight!! Have a couple of designs in the works though (shall I just quit being a solicitor now haha!?).
Honestly thank you all, it's no wonder I love being a part of this community.

Richard
x

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I love your EZ to navigate, 'clean' looking site, Richard.
You've ACED 2 things in my book - do you realize that there are some websites designed by teddy artists who don't even state their full name?

And in your picture - it looks like you're wearing a crown, so I dub thee - Sir Richard!
Or do you prefer Lord Richard?
King Richard???
  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

I love your new site, Richard! It's very well done, and it's great to meet you and your bears this way. Maybe someday you'll consider adding a blog, should you have a few more chatty things to say.  bear_smile

~Debora

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Lovely website Richard, will showcase your bears beautifully.  Well done  bear_thumb

Hugs
Pauline

annalong MadebyAnna

LOVE your website. Awesome and your bears are awesome too. great job

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

I love the new website Richard  :dance:  and Sam is gorgeous!  bear_wub

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Richard,

I like your website very much, nice to navigate and looks smart.  Just need to see those bears ............ so come on, get on that sewing machine!! bear_grin  bear_grin

(Oh,  ....  thank you so much for the "you know what"! :redface: )

Hugs

Marilyn x

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Thanks everyone. I'm very thrilled and I'm trying to make faster but they just take me the same time no matter what I do hehe. Perhaps I spread my time too thinly  bear_whistle  hehe.
And no problem Marilyn hehe, looking forward to a browse at Hugglets in Feb  bear_grin

Richard
x

Board footer