Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Renate-09.jpgRenate-01.jpgHello my dear TT-friends - I would love to share with you this funny little Ski-bear, this is gift for my wonderful friend Renate, she will have her birthday soon and I will give her a special gift, as she is really a special friend for me!!!!

I had so much fun creating this funny bear with it's ski (made out of Fimo) and the stocks and his scarf and all the other details - really funny funny funny - and I hope my friend will love this bear in the same way I loved to create it.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I think Renate will love this bear!  bear_wub

She's so graceful, with a beautiful combination of colors and wonderful details.   :clap: :clap:  :clap:

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Fabulous bear, love tall the ski accessories, I'm sure she'll love him

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

She won't fail to love it!  Very clever and your ski bear made me chuckle  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_original  bear_original

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

what a beautifull bear with a body such as top model how many grace in her face!!! bear_wub

Conni Germany

Renate is TOP! Wonderful!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Such a lovely gift!  I wish I had friends like you!! bear_original  bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh a wonderful bear!  I love the 1st picture. 

Joanne

Board footer