Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

IMG_1642.JPGPlease meet Maxwell! He is needle felted from cormo and merino wool, five way thread jointed and weighted with steel shot. He is a small handful at 3 1/2 inches sitting and 5 inches head to toe. Maxwell will bring his valentine two dozen hand made red roses in a vintage silver vase. You can check out all his info and pictures here http://blueberrycreations.com/available.html
IMG_1637.JPG
Thanks so much
Nichole

Conni Germany

Your works are great! I cannot see enough of it!

Bry Thingumy & Co
Website

OMG have just been to your website you wonderfully creative and talented person!!!  I adore all your pieces, the hippos are amazing!!!  Beautiful xxx

Isle be Bear Isle be Bear
Isle of Benbecula
Website

Nichole your work is outstanding I love the detail you put into all your creations and the items that go with them. The pear you made for Penny is so unique and very clever. LOVE  bear_wub your work and cant wait to see whats next.

Angela -x-

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

too beautifull with so beautifull stare and i love the roses in the vase what a great present for valentines day!!! :cake:

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Wonderfully hunourous and detailed.  I've just been having a look at your website and chuckling.  It would be difficult to pick a favourite, though I love your little mice!  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

He's fabulous, but those roses are amazing!

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Nichole, he's absolutely beautiful! I've looked at your site & everything else is gorgeous too! You're so clever... :clap:
One question, what do you use to make the edible looking cupcakes on your website as I've tried various methods before that look nowhere near as good as yours?!
Lots of Love,
Julia x

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

Thanks so much everyone for you lovely comments bear_grin  :hug:

One question, what do you use to make the edible looking cupcakes on your website

Julia, I use paper clay to sculpt the cupcake tops then I paint them with acrylics and seal them with a clear gloss spray paint.

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Thanks so much Nichole!
I've ordered some from trusty eBay so I'll give it a go! I've tried Fimo & even basic plaster, also plaster mixed with acrylic..... The list goes on!
I bet mine still won't look as nice as yours do though! bear_grin
Love Julia x

Board footer