Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0250.JPGSAM_0248.JPGSAM_0256.JPGSAM_0249.JPGSAM_0247.JPGmy dear friends!!! i hope you are well and fine!!!! bear_tongue  so i should maybe introduice my baby cub!!! 36cm tall . hand sculpted and sewed.. hand painted!! i put all my love in him and i want to share it with you!!! he is available on my web site!!! please would you take a moment to meet this baby lemon cream pie.?

susana fung hong kong

hi Isabelle,
your bears attract my attention, they got special fabrication, love her face treatment, what sort of material are you using?
cheers,
susana

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

So diffrent, SO CUTE! bear_wub

Hugs
Ann-Marie

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

The fur looks so soft and lush - I just want to reach out and pick him up.  bear_original

Becky

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

What a fabulous bear I love the fabric you have used so soft and cuddly :clap:  :clap:

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci girls!!! the fur is about silicone and head hands and feet about clay!! im just so happy yo make you maybe smiling or having just a nice moment with my bears:because my heart is full of love spreading bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko thanks!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

So soft and fluffy looking

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks katy!!!! where are you about your new bear? im looking so munch foreward him or her?.....wont to say us something....as a scoop?.....im curious love for you from me

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Love this one -the face is very appealing to me.Lovely  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer