Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Here's a funny but true tale. A while back we were in an electrical store looking for a new refrigerator for my son's new home. While there, we browsed through the store looking at the specials. I saw a rack of beard trimmers and commented that I should get myself one some day and Chris asked me why. I replied "To trim my mohair" He took a really close look at the area between my nose and mouth and said "I didn't think you had a problem with that"  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  DUH! (He was sreious)

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

I've got a similar story:
Some years ago, when I was working on my first snow leopards, I had to dye some alpaca to get that typical "snow leopard blond", so, I went to the drugstore to get some blond hairdye. When one of the shop assistants saw me with that dye in my hands she said: "That won't work on your dark hair" and I answered: "That's not for me, that's for my snow leopard."  :crackup:  :crackup:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  Both stories are priceless!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  Wonderful stories.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

:crackup:  That brought me a smile this morning. Thank you both.  bear_grin

susana fung hong kong

hoho, you got an attentive son  bear_tongue 
susana

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
Linda wrote:

I replied "To trim my mohair" He took a really close look at the area between my nose and mouth and said "I didn't think you had a problem with that"  (He was sreious)

Thank heavens he didn't say "Finally !"  :crackup:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

:crackup:  Both of the stories are excellent

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Susana, Chris is my husband!
And Peter if he'd said that...........!!!!!!!!
It was funny though, and I think we got some looks because it just cracked me up!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

susana fung hong kong

ooops  :redface:

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

What a crack-up!!!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Hugs,
Marg  bear_original

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   Thanks for making me smile!  bear_flower

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

When I broke my arm a few years ago, I had some intensive physio therapy and I was asked how are you coping with your work - I replied - I can just about stuff again, but my husband still has to roll my joints for me! I got a very funny look.  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Good one Dawn!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: Only a fellow bearmaker would know what you were talking about!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Board footer