Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi friends,

I know Marilyn Lambert is much too modest to blow her own trumpet, so I shall blow it for her.  bear_laugh

As the winner of two British Bear Artist Awards : "Bears 16" and above" and "Teddy Bear Times Award", Marilyn's lovely bear "Madison" is featured on the front page of the latest issue of Teddy Bear Times.  You can read all about the winners (so many TT'ers among them) in this great magazine.  bear_thumb

So a huge

"CONGRATULATIONS"

to Marilyn !   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

TBT_for_TT.jpg

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Yay congrats Marilyn. The bear really does look so super on the front cover! And was even more delicious in the fur.
And Peter I spy a little article in the back of this issue about big bears hehe.... haven't gotten round to it yet but can't wait to get stuck in. I think I'm probably going to agree with everything you say in it  bear_tongue

Richard
x

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I've been waving at Marilyn's bear every time I've walked past the mag since I bought it last week, still haven't had time to read it though!  Congrats on the cover though Marilyn, looks great

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow - a stunning bear, Marilyn . . . as is usual with you!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Hooray for all the TTers in the magazine, including you, Peter!  You have an article on big bears in it?  Yea!

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Fabulous cover bear Marilyn!  :dance: Well done to the other TT-ers  bear_thumb
Great article too Peter, I am in awe of artists who make bigger bears....and I know how you love BIG bears and mine are only around 4"....however I do hope you will pop by and say hello at Hugglets!  bear_rolleyes

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Congratulations, Marylin, I can only confirm what the others say: Your bear looks great on the magazine cover, but even better in the fur.
And now I'm waiting for my copy of Teddy Bear Times, so that I can read all the wonderful articles...

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Wow, congrats!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

puca bears puca bears

Marilyn - you SO deserved this...........your bear is a stunner, and totally PERFECT!
Huge congrats again :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
huggies
Maria

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
Rich1988 wrote:

And Peter I spy a little article in the back of this issue about big bears hehe.... haven't gotten round to it yet but can't wait to get stuck in. I think I'm probably going to agree with everything you say in it

Richard, I am sure you will !   bear_laugh

Jack&Lilia wrote:

Great article too Peter, I am in awe of artists who make bigger bears....and I know how you love BIG bears and mine are only around 4"....however I do hope you will pop by and say hello at Hugglets!  :rolleyes:

Lynne, you can be sure I will stop by and say hello. And though I have a weak spot for the big guys, I think your teddies are very cute as well, so who knows...  bear_whistle

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a great cover.  Congrats to you Marilyn!

Joanne

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Good for you Peter...blowing Marilyn's trumpet for her!!!...she so deserves this recognition of her fabulous work!!

Huge CONGRATULATIONS Marilyn!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Madison's an absolute stunner!!! bear_wub 

See you soon...

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Oh!!! ...............WOW!!!!! :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:
I have been away from Teddy Talk for a couple of days and had just logged on to change my avatar.  I just thought I would have my usual little look around and have been working my way down the latest posts when ...... POW!  I suddenly saw this thread!  My tum did a lurch, my face went all hot, and I wondered what I had just won! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Thank you all SO MUCH, you really are lovely, and thank you very much for your kind comments.  You are such a lovely group.  bear_wub

Special thanks to you Peter for your kindness, you are very naughty, but nice!   (I will deal with you at Hugglets!!   :crackup:  :crackup: )

I haven't even had a chance to read my magazine yet, things are manic for one reason or another, but will try and make a point of relaxing and reading it a little later.

Thank you once again, and take care.

Hugs to all, and see you at Hugglets  :hug:  :hug:

Marilyn x bear_flower

Board footer