Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Hi guys,  I just started a blog.  It's basically an "anything" blog.  I have a recipe up now and soon I will have some of my projects there as well.  Sometime soon I was thinking of doing a giveaway once I have followers.  I have been very busy with blankets and learning to read patterns.  Before the year is out, I want to learn to sew on my "dinosaur" machine.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Good luck with the blog.  I just did my first giveaway after my 100th post.  I've seen all sorts of milestones though, reaching so many followers, after so many posts, for special birthdays/anniversaries, whatever floats your boat  bear_original

I decided my first " Giveaway" will be in september in honor of my Nana's birthday.  I will randomly pick one of my followers.

Teacup Teddies Teacup Teddies
Newark-on-Trent

Hey Jenn, congrats on the new blog! I'm new to blogging too and am also learning to sew on a machine! I've been really enjoying it so far, but haven't completed as many projects as I would have liked :-( I'd love for you to visit, and I'll gladly follow you too:
www.teacupsandteddies.blogspot.com

hey Katy, I'm pleased that your blog has been successful. If you have any tips for us newbies then please share :-)
I hope all is well with you. I am very happy because I sold my first two bears this week. Yippee!!
Hugs,
Amy xx

Amy I'm following Your blog.  bear_original

I just posted some examples of work I have done in the past.  I will be posting more as I get my Iphoto set up.  Feel free to follow so you can enter into the drawing for september.  I am trying to get my wok out.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Sorry Amy, missed this before.  Getting more followers requires more than a little OCD, following links on other people's blogs you visit to be nosy and meet new people, and joining blog parties  bear_laugh

Jenn, off to check your blog out now  bear_original

Ok guys, follow my blog publicly if you want to be eligible for my giveaway drawing in september. bear_smile I will be posting pictures of currant work soon.

Board footer