Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

plumduff.jpgHere are 5 Three O'Clock Bears who will be available at the Silly Bears Stand at HUGGLETS on Sunday ,Hall 1, Stand 18C.
I am sure they would welcome a visitor or two. I am going there myself for a flying visit, so please say hello if you have time!
The first bear  is PLUM DUFF a dressed alpaca bear

The little girl bear is Miss Daintee Dinah

daintee.jpg

This is Mr BLUEBIRD,
MrBluebird.jpg

Then this pretty bear is called Taffee

Taffeebear.jpg

Finally this is Mr Truffles...a lovely big fluffy bear

Mrtruffles.jpg

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I can never resist picking a favorite from a gorgeous group like this.  bear_whistle

This time, it's plum Duff. I love the clothes and the sweet puppy-like muzzle.  bear_wub

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I lvoe all these guys, but Mr Truffles is my favourite.  I'm planning on running fast  bear_laugh

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

They're all exquisite but look at the face on Mr Truffles. He is absolutely gorgeous.

Richard
x

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_original  bear_original  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  What a fabulous group!  And the clothing is fabulous too  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_original  bear_original

janicemarie Gresswell Forest Bears
melbourne

Oh they are so adorable! Dainty Dinah is my favourite.

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks so much everyone...  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I really enjoyed making these bears. The theme is based around chocolates and sweeteies which is what Julieann planned for her stand...I have tried to interpret it as much as possible with the colours, outfits/accessories and the names...PLUM DUFF is a loose connection..I just thought the name suited him! Bluebird, for those who don't know is an old brand of toffees from a factory near where I live. Daintee Dinah is a character from an old chocolate bar...apparently!
So I have tried!!!!

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

wow wonderfull really beautifull!!love them!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

If I could choose one (which I probably can't  bear_whistle ), it would be Mr. Truffles.  bear_wub
He is desperately in need of a good hug.

But they are all lovely, Jenny!
Won't it feel strange seeing someone else sell your bears??

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Jolene's Bear Cubs Posts: 51

I just can't pick a favorite!  Your work is outstanding!

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Hi Jenny,
all bears are just wonderful! I am sure they will find new homes immediately after the opening of the show!
I wish I could visit Hugglets, too!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

They are all absolutely gorgeous Jenny, stunning work...as always!!! bear_wub

Hope to see you on Sunday......if you have time do pop along and say hello!! (Hall 2 stand 74)

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

warwickshire uk
Website

I might not be coming after all Yvonne....I am definitely sickening for something. I have come to bed early hoping to shake it off but I have a feeling I am getting what everyone else has had ...and it's lasted weeks.
Thanks for all the lovely comments guys,,,really appreciate that you took time out!
Peter I would love to have the courage to have a stand myself...but Iam not well enough yet....I will will try for 2012 though!

susana fung hong kong

Three O' clock bears are amazing for its delicate execution and show us the beauty of 'hair', they are art pieces, as something you would like to appreciate in the gallery and museum.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow
jenny wrote:

I might not be coming after all Yvonne....I am definitely sickening for something. I have come to bed early hoping to shake it off but I have a feeling I am getting what everyone else has had ...and it's lasted weeks.

Oh no  bear_sad   Hope you shake it off!  I got struck down at work today with something and got sent home, but think it's a migraine, so I'm hoping it'll be all gone by the weekend...

warwickshire uk
Website

I feel quite unwell tonight... I have earache and a sore throat...and what's worse I think my eyes are getting irritated again....Horrible!

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Oh no!   bear_sad   I hope you feel better soon, Jenny. :hug:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

They are all so incredible, Jenny!  Love little Dinah's pretty outfit!
Hugs,
Janice

Board footer