Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super effort and fantastic outcome with your photo-taking again, Jane . . . and with a bum arm!  Major talent at the show across the pond and it's been quite a pleasure browsing through your excellent photos.  Thank you so much for taking the time.  Big hugs.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Thank you so much Jane for your tireless dedication to do this for us each time.  It truly is appreciate !!!  I just drool over all the magnificent creations and talent in the bear world.

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

I look round so many times but looking back I still feel I missed so so much! Thank you so much for such wonderful photos again.

Richard
x

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Thank you so much for making the effort to take all those photos (except 1, photoshop on that double chin anyone?  bear_laugh  )

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

A massive beary hug to you Jane for yet again, another year of fabulous photos!  I so enjoy browsing through them - almost like being there!  Wonderful job  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,
Marg  bear_original

janicemarie Gresswell Forest Bears
melbourne

Thank you so much for taking & editing all these photos!!!!

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Thank you Jane for this fabulous record of the day....lovely to see the stands so clearly as many of us didn't get to see them all.....hope you're arm is getting much better.  bear_flower  :hug:

susana fung hong kong

:hug: a soft hug for you Jane. Million thanks to your effort, we appreciate!

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Jane,

I can't wait for you to post pics each time hugglets comes around and check often so I can see all the wonderful bears.

Thanks for taking and sharing such wonderful photos.

Hugs,

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

What would I do without you Jane you bring Hugglets to me every show and I appreciate it more than you know. Even with a dodgy arm you look beautiful and it was great to see people I only know over the net too! The bears are fantastic. Thank you thank you thank you xxx

Raewyn

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Jane WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thank you so much for the awesome photos  bear_wub  bear_flower

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Jane that you for posting the pictures of the show. From one part of the world to all. Wonderful bears!!!!!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Jane, bear_flower

You are a real Gem, dear friend to kindly take all these wonderful photos of Hugglets, the beautiful selection of bears and the people behind them.
Thank you so much, especially with having a sore arm - hope that you are feeling better.
It was great to see the photo of you and all the other Artists.
Thanks again and I really appreciate all your hard work and yes, you did make me smile.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

Jane -- as always, you have done us proud! Thankyou SO much for this virtual tour thru the show - such beautiful creations bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
BIG (gentle) huggies
maria

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:clap:  :clap: Huge thank you Jane for taking the time to take all those photo's of the show and to share them with us all on here  bear_original  I always look forward to seeing them and appreciate all your hard work. I have been to that show a few times in the past.

Thank you.
Hugs Lyn  :hug:

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Jane, thank you so beary much for taking all those wonderful pictures and posting them on TT for us to enjoy!  It is almost like going to the show!  Oh, but I would love to see the bears in the fur!  Thank you again.

Thea-MillyMe Milly MeĀ®
Website

:hug: WOW all these wonderfull pictures!!!!!!!! Thank you very much for sharing. They are fabulous.  bear_thumb

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Great photos Jane  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
At least you can't see my face that well in the photos bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
I realised you were in the doorway calling me eventually....I was still looking at the other doorway.You can't half move fast with that camera bear_grin  bear_grin
Laurie :hug:

Board footer