Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Emily50501.jpgHi Everyone,

It has been so long since I have had a bear available, that I have almost forgotten what to do.  It has been such a hard year since my husband's death, and I have had to go back to work full time to support myself and my Daughter.  Hence, bearmaking time is quite precious now.  I miss it so much and I miss coming onto Teddy Talk so very much.  I am hoping now that things will change and that I can get back into my bearmaking more and have some more time to chat.  Here is little Emily who is now on Ebay to look for a new Mama.  Thanks for peeking and I hope everyone is well and happy.  Hope to chat some more soon.

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

bear_wub What a cutie-patootie!!!! She has the sweetest face!!!   :clap:  :clap:

mebears M. E. Bears And Critters
Brisbane, Queensland
Website

Hi Christine, Emily is such a adorable bear in a lovely colour. Sorry to hear about your husband. I hope your bear making and bear friends will help to heal your heart,  bear_wub  bear_wub
BIGGEST BEAR HUGS Wendy XXXXXXXXXXXX

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

so adorable.

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Welcome back, Christine.  Little Emily is precious.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Christine,  it's lovely to see you hear.  I have wondered a lot lately how you were doing.  I'm sorry things have been so hard for you.  Hopefully, it will get a little easier and you can come back and see us more often  bear_original   Take care!

Hugs,

Brenda

ps:  Emily is gorgeous!

avateddy Posts: 1,361

Welcom back Christine. I love your bears! It`s very very good that you make new bears now.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Welcome back to the bear making, little Emily is lovely.

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Welcome back Christine :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Love Emily, she's beautiful bear_wub

Abby&Ellie Originalz Mylo, North Dakota

What a precious little bear!!
I truly hope all looks up for you and you have my sincere heartfelt sympathy with your loss.   :pray: Here's to wishes for a blessed year in 2011.
Kindest of regards, Patsy

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Christine,
It is lovely to see a Bootbutton bear again.. so sweet.
Wishing you all the best
Cheers Susan

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

What a beautiful little girl! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   It's good to see another bear from you!  :hug:

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

a gret well loved bear bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Its so nice to see you back Christine and hugs to you and your daughter  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Emily is stunning, you have not lost your style  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer