Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Gixer Posts: 49

Walter.jpgNew to this and this was my 1st attempt, from scratch with no pattern!

WALTER
He's about 12" tall seated, sculpted face with needle felted nose.
Annoyed I gave up trying to fix his rather cross eyed look lol but he's cute all the same and became a gift for my mother in law

Would appreciate input from all bear_laugh (Esp if I should give up now and save my wallet from the cost of decent fur!)

PuddingBowlBears Pudding Bowl Bears
Website

Wow he's amazing for your first attempt! The shape of his muzzle is fantastic and I actually think his sort of cross-eyed look is really cute!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Walter is adorable.  bear_original  Are those turned down front paws? Really amazing for your first design.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Becky

Snookums Posts: 285

Aww, I love his cross eyed look!! He's absolutely beautiful!! Keep those creations coming!!:love:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, I'm sure he's not really grumpy, just concentrating very hard on something  bear_happy

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Awwwwwww bless him, he looks like something has landed on his nose  bear_grin  I bet your Mother-in-law was thrilled with him and you must be proud too  :clap:  He is a lovely shape and your choice of colour is great.  For your next bear, if you place the whites of the eyes nearer the bottom of the eye, you will get a different expression, the 'I didn't do it' one. 

Does "no pattern" mean we won't see another one of this design again?  It would be a shame, its a beautiful design.

Can't wait to see the next one  bear_thumb

Gixer Posts: 49

ty everyone  bear_grin

I cut the pattern out of a cereal box and have it to use again.
I have enough of that fur to make another too and 6 other lovely plush fasbrics in the post :)
far cheaper way to extend my rathe small hug of 2 Kaycee bears and 2 ooak mohairs lol

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

Board footer