Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Gixer Posts: 49

bomble2.jpgbomble1.jpgwow just managed to finish him was a very close call on the stuffing front!!!

But here he his, bit of an oddball bear really, been dadt and not used a pattern at all (bad habit in all my sewing!) and just kinda cut and went

Called Bomble as when I finished him and stood him up he instantly reminded me of a womble lol

He stands at 17 inches tall and is in a wonderfully soft plush with a densh black undercoat, silver tips and lovely shiney long guard hairs.

For my 2nd plush I'm really pleased with him even if he is a but "funny looking" lol have learnt a lot along the way too bear_laugh

Snookums Posts: 285

He's beautiful!!! I don't think that he's funny looking at all!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

PuddingBowlBears Pudding Bowl Bears
Website

Oh he's lovely! And I don't think you over trimmed his face at all! He has such a cute shy face  bear_wub

Isle be Bear Isle be Bear
Isle of Benbecula
Website

Awh hes lovely. Im so glad you decided to finish him  :clap:  :clap:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Well hey, for a cut and go, at least he looks like a bear.  I think if I'd tried that for my first bear I'd have been the proud owner of a warthog or something  :crackup:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I think he is wonderful.  He does have great fur, but it is his face that is so adorable.  Very nice job.

Joanne

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website
Gixer Posts: 49

aww thank you everyone, I've just had 5 smallish pieces of faux fur delivered so guess what I'm playing with tonight :D

Just need to decide which 1st, tight curly brown, dense rich purple or silky pink? oh decisions decisions lol

Karon Posts: 751

OMG - I think he is adorable!

Jolene's Bear Cubs Posts: 51

So glad you saved him, he is so full of personality!

Board footer