Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

donatel Berlin
Website

At a time when the disaster came to Japan I was in Wiesbaden and participated in the Teddy Welt Show.
Many of my teddies are living already in Japan, some of my works have been adopted to Japan on this show.
It's very hurt to see the suffering of these worthy people and I would like to help them.
So I subscribed some of the money from selling teddy bears at the exibition to Japan Red Cross Society.
I understand that this is a drop in a ocean, but if everyone would give this one drop we'll get an ocean.
Let's create our ocean.

2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

In addition to money, sending actual teddy bears, would be awesome.  Many of those children living in the shelters now have lost all of their toys.

If there were a collection point near the US West coast, perhaps they could go out with the next load of supplies being co-ordinated by our military?

Doesn't have to be artist bears.   Just bunches and bunches of the ones we see in the stores ??

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Great idea.  I don't have any child safe bears that I've made but I could certainly make a donation from a sale for one.  I need to add my latest 3 bears to my site on Sunday, so will try and do something about it then

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I have donated £100 to the children's relief fund for Japan. I am also auctioning a bear. I cried many tears watching the horrors of the last week in Japan. I hope and pray people of the world get together to help them as much as possible.

Hugs, Jane.

Karon Posts: 751

Perhaps one of you guys and gals could organise a bear artist auction - I would certainly donate one of my bears.

And Peter - we know you will oblige by showing your Credit/Debit card to Paypal :crackup:

susana fung hong kong

we feel sorrow about the disaster in Japan, i know they used to do charity bears for the tsunami, please keep an eye to the link below: http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/petitoursbrun3 … ofile.html
hugs, susana

Board footer