Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01237-2.JPGDSC01236-2.JPGHere is little Annie, based on a pattern of Berta's....with not too many modifications.....

What do you know~!  She isn't totally goofy, she is kinda  cute.....hmmmmm

maybe I can do cute.....in a golly kind of way?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Totally cute, Dilu!!  Love that hair!  How tall is she?

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

She CUTE CUTE CUTE.....yes Dilu....you can do CUTE...  bear_wub   bear_wub

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

YES....WAY CUTE!! bear_flower Shes small......aye?

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Dilu! She is sooo cute! I really like her, great job!

I'd say, being lazy and looking across the room, she is 6".  I wonder if she could be done smaller-The thread I have had for nearly  30 years.  It is a German crochete cottton for blouses and such.  I have been hauling it all over the world and NOW I have a use......I must have 10 balls of it.....myabe a smaller hook......

thanks guys, but now I'm wondering if a little sister can be done.....

bear_tongue

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I love this girl! Too cute!
Very nice that you finally have a use for all that thread!
And she is very cute, very sweet little expression on her face.
Nice,

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

She is just as cute as she can be!!!!!!! I love her wild mop of hair! bear_wub

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Dilu she is wonderful!  bear_wub

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Dilu, she is totally adorably cute.

You have to use all your German crochete cottton to make more gollies! bear_grin  bear_grin  :dance:  :hug:

Deb Upstate New York

I LOVE her!

I love her hair too-I found a package of doll hair in a drawer....I have no idea why I bought it or when.....weird the things you pick up along the way that someday you might use.....I have enough for another gollydolly.... and using it on a crocheted head is so easy....

Thanks guys......I will try again....

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

She is lovely Dilu,

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well done Dilu :dance:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Dilu, She is wonderful!  You know I just love all your gollies!  My two send you big giant golly-gee-whiz-hugs!!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh she is sweet!!!!  You can indeed do cute ;)

Danni

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

So Dilu... will you be making more of these adorable crochet golly gals?  She is darling!  - maybe Santa will slip one into my stocking!

Kimmy,

If Santa were to slip one into your stocking it will have to be next year.....I think we are all drowning right now.....gurgle.....gurgle......gurgle

bear_tongue

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LMAO - well maybe the elves, or gollies will crochet a bunch up for you tonight! LOL I know, I am kind of submerged myself LOL  g040.gif

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

What's this? no time?...what do you think this is ?..Christmas or something!!!?? bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Yikes you mean Christmas is coming too??????  Boy am I really behind.

I just emailed off the last of the pattern pieces for the class at Nancys-  this is the clothing.....and tomarrow I write up the last of the sewing instructions for Berg's clothing......Who knew?

Well, actually you did.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I have had a bear of a headache the last 2 days- (cluster).....but we found out that on a lot of people high doses of OXYGEN can help.....so we have the oxygen but the company hasn't sent out a mask yet.....it would be so nice to have a cluster headache and have it clear up with 15 min. of oxygen and no narcotics.......I can hardly wait.

but I digress

:hug:

Board footer