Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

csickler Demonstrative Bears and Friends
Beautiful Douglas County

Yen-lee-pug-April-2011.jpgYen Lee.... Is very eager to play out side in the yard, but with our wet weather lately she is only allowed out when it is dry..other wise we have a very muddy puppy...

To visit with Yen Lee and friends http://shop.ebay.com/demonstrativebears … 4340.l2562  I would love to hear from you  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, love that curly tail

Snookums Posts: 285
Beautiful Douglas County

Thanks guys bear_laugh I love the tail too !! Was not being able to get it on right the first time.... then I thought about it and went well duhhh  :redface:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Adorable!  I've only ever babysat pugs, but they've always been one of my favorite dogs!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

avateddy Posts: 1,361

cute, cute, cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karon Posts: 751

Cute!

I want a pug when I retire.  They are so sweet!

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

So cute, my friend has just brought a pug puppy, couldn't believe how gorgeous it was and sooooooooo tiny  bear_wub   Your pug captures the breed so well!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub That is the sweetest little pug I have ever seen.  Great job, thanx so much for sharing.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Beautiful Douglas County

Thank you  bear_smile

Board footer