Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Karon Posts: 751

Hi All

I was so determined that you would all find out who your partners where on Sunday, I didn't think about User IDs - I am sorry if I have caused problems for you.

At work I had done a Late, a sleep-in and a 7 till 3pm and was, to be honest, knackered - plus the key board on the computer I was using was sort of sticking, if you know what I mean!

Due to the absolutely fantastic response, it took me two hour and a half hours to inform all participants who their partners where. I was nearly doozing off at the keyboard :crackup: .

Therefore please excuse me - I normally more efficient.  I will remember it next year I promise!

If any of you have any problems just PM me.

Love and hugs

Karon

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I know we all appreciate your work in making this swap happen, Karon, and efficiency isn't a high priority. It's the love of bears that counts!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Becky

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hi Karon,

With all the excitement I hadn't really noticed and it doesn't worry me.  bear_grin  I am sure the other swappers feel the same and as Becky said, we really appreciate the work you have put into this swap.   bear_thumb

:hug:

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Karon you did a wonderful Job and don't worry, as we are all very clever bear-artists and bear-makers we immediatly found out, who our swap-partner is as there are so many ways to find bear-people in the www

I'm sure, that there are some more TT-friends, who are thinking the same???? isn't it so???

I'm looking forward to start my swap-bear, who will do his journey to Canada!!!!!!! Horray!!!!
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Hi Karon

I agree with Andrea.  I did send you a message saying the userID didn't work, but I figured it out on my own right afterwards and had already made contact with Susan before you probably even read the message.  We'll figure it out.

Hugs
Amber

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Agreed  bear_wub  Don't worry about it Karon. You're a star  :hug:

Karon Posts: 751

bear_original   Thank you so much!

I am going to start "creating" next week bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original .

:hug: s

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Big thankyou karon for all your hard work and giving your time for a swap to happen.
Big beary hugs and a job well done xx :clap:  :dance:  :hug:  :clap:

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Karon I didn't even realize the error
My swap partner and I are already creating after swapping several emails
Thanks for all the hard work of organizing this swap
Hugs
Tracey

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I've a wonderful email-change with my swap-partner and I just started with her new darling-bear from Austria .......

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Laurie and I are all go too!! Thanks Karon!! :hug:

Board footer