Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

WorkInProgress.jpgThings have been very quiet of late on the Sarian website and this is the reason why.  Preparations are underway for the Teddy Bear Artist Event (http://www.teddybearartistevent.co.uk/) which I am taking part in this year.  This will be my very first show so I'm beavering away trying to get together my 'display team' to go on show to the public... in the fur! bear_original

It hit me suddendly yesterday that 12th June isn't actually too far away so I've had a few moments of panic about how many bears and critters I can possibly make before the show while fitting in work and all my other committments.   bear_shocked  bear_shocked I've also been having moments of panic about my display table but I think that between hubby and me, we've come up with a solution that doesn't involve too much expense for a first show and the bears can still feel proud to be shown off to everyone. bear_thumb

I will post up preview pics in the Showcase when I've finally finished some bears.  Time I got off the all too distracting world wide web and back to work...!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

It looks like you're well on your way, Sarah. :clap: I hope it's a great show!

Becky

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Good for you, Sarah! Looks like you're making headway. I would so love to exhibit at that show--sounds like such fun. Go, Sarah!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow - some beautiful colors you have there!  Looks like you will have plenty when they all come together.  Have a great show.

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I am intrigued to know what sort of fur it is.  IS it Sassy's and if so which one?

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Wow Sarah...I am not doing it this year but I will be visiting!! Hope to see you there!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Good luck assembling your jigsaw puzzle of bear parts, and with the fair

South Wales

Thank you everyone!   bear_original  bear_original I’m pretty nervous about doing my first show but really looking forward to it at the same time.  Hubby is coming along for moral support too, bless him, and I didn't even have to talk him in to it.  He volunteered!  He hasn't told me yet what he's after...  bear_happy  bear_happy

Clarebear wrote:

I am intrigued to know what sort of fur it is.  IS it Sassy's and if so which one?

Clare, the majority is Sassy fur but there is also some cashmere and some lovely thick mini plush in there too.

jenny wrote:

Wow Sarah...I am not doing it this year but I will be visiting!! Hope to see you there!

Hi Jenny, looking forward to meeting you and I hope you enjoy being on the other side of the show

rowarrior wrote:

Good luck assembling your jigsaw puzzle of bear parts, and with the fair

Thanks Katy.  I have to say jointing is one of my least favourite parts of the process and I’ve a lot of it to do! 

Hugs,

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Wow Sarah, they look good already.  The colors are all very nice together.

Joanne

South Wales

bear_original  bear_original  Thank you Joanne.  I'm looking forward to seeing the whole hug together when they are finished.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

nice color choices .

Board footer