Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I would like to introduce you to B.G.B.  His name stands for Bluegrass Bear.  I actually didn't know how to sew until I made this little bear.  Lovenshire gave me this pattern and the lady at the fabric store got me started sewing.  I do not have vision, so I don't know how visually appealing he will be, but I love him.  He is made out of a fleece throw blanket someone gave me.  I liked the texture, so I decided to turn it into bears.  I like bears that are very soft and have unusual textures.  Sorry, guys, but he's definitely not perfect.

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

Wubbie.jpg

Here you are Wubbie...

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Lenora, you are my hero.  Thanks for uploading it for me.  I don't know why it didn't work, but I definitely can't edit photos or I'll make a hot messe.  I'm sure you remember what happened when I tried resizing Prot's picture.  Major-league disaster.

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Well he puts a smile on your face and that's all that matters.  I think it's a good start, and I like soft bears and bears with texture as well.  Keep going and enjoy , every bear is different and unique that's what makes them each special.

big hugs

Shane

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub Great bear Wubbie, Its a grand beginning.  Please keep at it so we can enjoy more bears.  This is a wonderful site to be.  There is so much information and things to learn.  Not only do we see your bear, but we get to see you also.  Take care.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

That a great felt plushie  :clap:  You should make a family of plushies!

My older daughter is making one for her school project - hers will be a colourful one eyed monster with a pouch for its baby.  Now my youngest wants one - its quite addictive!  bear_grin

Here is a free cat plushie pattern you might like to try: http://www.janiexy.com/2009/09/ramses-t … e-pattern/

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, well he looks like a bear, and he looks nice a soft too, well done, now onwards to the next one  bear_original

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Thanks, guys.  The second bear is finished.  She is from the same cloth and uses the same pattern, but I knew what I was doing a little bit more this time.  I'll post her picture tomorrow.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Wubbiebear,

It's lovely to see you and BGB!  I think BGB turned out very nice, he certainly looks very cute and huggable.  bear_thumb

I am looking forward to seeing your next one.

Hugs,  :hug:

Peterbear

Snookums Posts: 285

Aww, he's so cute!! Awesome job on your first bear!!

Lisa

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I've made three more bears since I finished this guy.  I'm just waiting for someone to help me with the pictures.  One is out of the same flece material and two are out of this faux fur that I am absolutely in love with.

Annabearella Annabearella's
Cincinnati, OH

BGB is a cutie, Wubbie!   Can't wait to see the other members of your fast-growing bear family.  :clap:

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Actually, my bear family is HUUUUUGE, but they're mostly manufactured bears.  The bears I'm making are for other people except BGB.  The fourth bear is going to my Mom, but I need to quit playing with him before I lose my heart.  There's a bear in progress for my stepdad so he can keep him in the truck.

Board footer