Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi friends,

Some of you may have wondered if I have given up on adopting new teddy bears.  Well, nothing could be farther from the truth  bear_whistle
Although (of course) I would love to be able to adopt many more bears and sometimes I have to be very hard on myself and say "NO";
but sometimes a bear just tugs so hard at my heartstrings, that I can't resist him or her.

One of those bears that I immediately fell in love with is "Arthur", lovingly made by our own Becky Chase (dangerbears).    bear_wub
His older, but smaller brother "Vincent" has been in my hug for more than two years and he has been begging me for a brother or sister.  bear_laugh
Arthur is about 18" tall and made from a lovely apricot coloured kid mohair with dark brown tips.

Arthur and Vincent are inseparable now and I think that they are an amazing duo.  So thank you, Becky !

Arthur__Vincent_for_TT01.jpg  Arthur__Vincent_for_TT02.jpg

Arthur__Vincent_for_TT03.jpg
Nothing like a bit of ice-cream on a hot day; if only someone would open the tub!

Arthur__Vincent_for_TT04.jpg
so happy together...

Arthur__Vincent_for_TT05.jpg  Arthur__Vincent_for_TT06.jpg

Hugs,

Peter, Arthur, Vincent & the bears

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Wonderful photos, Peter!   Have you ever considered bearmaking yourself?   You have such a love for them, I bet you would make a fantastic artist.
Hugs,
Janice

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

They look wonderful together.  They are absolutely beautiful!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Awww...You really spoil us, Peter, with these beautiful photos of your bears. I might be kind of partial about these two, but honestly, your love of bears AND of photography come together in a delightful way! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a beautiful pair, and love the one of Vincent looking over Arthur's shoulder

Lotte Rotten Posts: 108

Those pictures show very well how happy little Vincent is that he's FINALLY gotten a big bro to play with! bear_laugh They look absolutely adorable! ((my favorite picture being the one where they share some yummy ice cream, love how they both are holding on to the spoon *nom nom nom*!!!  :clap:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

What wonderful photos Peter....they tell such a charming story of your gorgeous bears!  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Oh, I wish I could see all the pics, but Joanie got excited when she saw one of her biological brothers, or oops, two of them.

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Your photos are beautiful! Those are lovely classic bears and that dense tipped fur is getting harder to come by. (At least in the states it is)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Beautiful bears . . . beautiful photography!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

susana fung hong kong

wonderful couples bear and :photo: , sure they are in the best care hands.

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Still waiting for that book Peter!

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Beautiful. The close up of them hugging is the most gorgeous photo I've seen.
I think I would die of happiness if I saw your 'hug' Peter.

Richard
x

Thank you all for the lovely comments!  The bears and I really appreciate it.  :dance:

Clarebear wrote:

Still waiting for that book Peter!

I am giving it some serious thought, Clare. 

Rich1988 wrote:

I think I would die of happiness if I saw your 'hug' Peter. Richard x

I really wouldn't want you to die, Richard, (not even of happiness  bear_happy ), I am expecting more great things from you!    bear_smile

Hugs to all of you,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Glasgow

Peter, have you thought of doing a photo book through something like Blurb?  They have a great range of options, and it costs you nothing to write and put up there, then people can choose to buy it.  You do have to buy your own too though  bear_grin

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

Peter, I would love to see a book by you with your beautiful pictures and stories...you are very talented!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

So Sweet.  bear_wub  All pics are so beautiful.  bear_thumb

rowarrior wrote:

Peter, have you thought of doing a photo book through something like Blurb?  They have a great range of options, and it costs you nothing to write and put up there, then people can choose to buy it.  You do have to buy your own too though  :lol:

Katy, you have read my mind.  I have been checking out the Blurb site and I didn't know it was that easy to get your book published.  bear_thumb

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They look wonderful together Peter...Becky makes lovely traditional bears.I always have a soft spot for traditional bears...they are the most huggable of all bears.
Laurie :hug:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Awww, they're so cute together! I love their fur and their sweet faces. bear_smile

Glasgow
peterbear wrote:
rowarrior wrote:

Peter, have you thought of doing a photo book through something like Blurb?  They have a great range of options, and it costs you nothing to write and put up there, then people can choose to buy it.  You do have to buy your own too though  :lol:

Katy, you have read my mind.  I have been checking out the Blurb site and I didn't know it was that easy to get your book published.  :thumbsup:

Oh good, I shall tell the Clan that the crystal ball is up and running again  bear_laugh

Conni Germany

Wonderful bears!

Gully Posts: 35

I was very tempted by Arthur myself Peter, he is utterly gorgeous and such lovely photos of the boys together.  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer