Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Wonderful photos Joanne :clap: Thankyou very much bear_flower

Princess4Paws Princess4Paws Designs by Marge Wiese
Apopka, FL
Website

Joanne,
It was so wonderful to meet you in person and to meet Jill! She was a great help when I needed a table sitter. Your photos are wonderful. The show was so much fun. I met so many friendly bear and doll artists. My sales were good. It was a great success in my opinion!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

It was so nice to meet you too Marge.  I had a wonderful time.  So many nice people.  Teddy bear people are really nice people.  I think there was not a lot of foot traffic from the Philadelphia area.  I do think the collectors that attended for the weekend came to buy.  I also had good sales.

Joanne

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

fabulous pictures...the bears look superb!

akRosanna Alaska Teddy Bear Tales
Seldovia, Alaska

Fun to see a real show!  Dreaming of going one day...... thanks so much for posting these!

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

JoAnne ... it was so nice to meet you and your wonderful bears ... I must say ...they are even more marvelous in the fur.   Thank you for the extra effort you gave by presenting your class on bearmaking ... everyone enjoyed it.

I was so busy I did not take very many pictures at all ...so thank you for taking the time and effort in doing that.  The Quinlans did a superb job and I do hope we can have another show like this in the very near future.  Everyone I talked with was positive and having fun.... collectors and artists alike.

Hugs,

Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks everyone.  I loved visiting and getting the pictures.  I was lucky to have my niece there to guard the fort for me.  She was a great companion.

Thank you Wanda, It was so nice to meet you and many other TT there.
I will agree, the Quinlans did everything top notch and I would not hesitate to do a show with them again.  I hope that they do it again.  I do think though that I would love to see them do a show around where they are in California.  Philadelphia is nice, but being from there the weather is well like it was often raining.  Maybe they will switch it up and move the convention around, we will see.  I hope we get a final email from Terri on how they think things went.  What a lovely couple they are. 

Joanne

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Fabulous Joanne!!! Thanks so much! You and the crew look great as do the bears!!!!!!!!! :hug:

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

OMG what an amazing show - didnt we have a blast!!

Thanks Joanne it was lovely to meet you and your niece - she made me smile!!

I cant believe I missed the group shot

Hope to see you all again soon
Hugs
Katherine x

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I had a blast! It was so nice to meet everyone and Katherine where did you go to miss the group shot. Thanks Joanne for posting the pictures. I love my bears I bought from you. The show was amazing! bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks Linda!
It was a real pleasure to meet you both Katherine and Linda.   I am so glad you like your new bears Linda.  Katherine you disappeared after dinner, we were looking but didn't see you.  I would have loved to have you in this picture.

Joanne

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

I am blown away i have never seen such fabulas work Oh im so envious of you all who are able to go to shows I think my work is OK untill i see what you have shown us then I want to hide mine in a cupboard

THANKYOU

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website
desertmountainbear wrote:

Thanks Linda!
It was a real pleasure to meet you both Katherine and Linda.   I am so glad you like your new bears Linda.  Katherine you disappeared after dinner, we were looking but didn't see you.  I would have loved to have you in this picture.

Joanne

What am I like LOL! I wasnt feeling well so went up to my room for 15 minutes to Skype my husband so I guess that when the photo was taken - You guys made me feel so welcome the weekend was fantastic and made even better by all the wonderful people I met

Hugs
Katherine x

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

WOW!    I wish I had a fortune and could buy load and loads of those creations, so very beautiful and so many clever folks there. Heaven must have teddy shows. bear_grin

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Joanne,

thanks for posting all those terrific pictures, so many talented people, fabulous bears!

annalong MadebyAnna

Wonderful photos. Wish I was there too.  bear_wacko

Board footer