Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

pink-doll-baby-5-NICE-ONE.jpgpink-doll-baby-2-FACE.jpgpink-doll-baby-4-NICE-ONE.jpgI am pleased to introduce you to one of my new design panda /bears -she is made from a gorgeous German mohair which is a peach pink and white colour -I have given her a matching cashmere for her ear insides and paw pads.
I hope you like her little cute google eyed porcelain face!
Diddle Dumpling has set in acrylic beautiful dolls eyes placed to one side for a cute cheeky look and a little wisp of mohair for her hair. She is weighted with a bag of encased sand and is cotter pin joined - her head is nut and bolt jointed.Her head can move but her hat is not removable. Hope she makes you smile!!! She is taken from an old design of teddy bears that were made in the 30/40's

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a gorgeous colour

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub She is sooooo adoreable Jo and I wish I could own her - but I have to watch the cents, big sighs!  bear_sad  bear_original

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

She is adorable.  The colours you have chosen for her compliment her sweet face perfectly.

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

SO SWEET!!!!  She remindes me of the Campells soup girl, from way back! Hugs, Susan.

biryza Moscou

The wonderful kid! Such expressive eyes! bear_wub  :clap:

Board footer