Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Well, I just won the duh award again.  I was making what was supposed to be a bear out of a fleece blanket, but instead he came out as some kind of weird looking creature that I don't even know what he is.  I'm not even sure whether I'll show him to anybody because he looks so weird.  Of course I had to name him Goofy because that's what he is.  Have any of you guys ever done this before?  What do you think I should do with him?

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I made a bear once out of a pattern in some long synthetic fur.... He turned out super furry and looking not at all like the pattern. I think his pieces stretched as well. He looked rather odd - but it was ok. I gave him to my boyfriend who was none the wiser as to how the bear should have actually looked..... :crackup:

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

sent you a PM.....would love to see Goofy!

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

I wanna see!   bear_grin

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

If you really want to see him, I'll try to find someone to take his picture.  If you would like to adopt him, that would make my day.  I was going to sell him on my Etsy shop, but now I don't know if anyone would have him.  Sorry, Goofy.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Just hug him!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I think I'll do that.  He's very cuddly and loving despite his, um, original appearance.

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

i have to say some of my mistakes go in the rag bin ... am i bad?
cat xxxx

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I couldn't do that to this guy.  He was just like, "Mom, I know I'm goofy, but I still have a lot of love to give."

Board footer