Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I have finally got a picture of my bear Archie that I made about a month ago.  Elize Fouche sent me the fabric and supplies and she did the nose and eyeballs.  I decided to see what happens when I sewed the seams on the outside of the bear.  His fur feels so much like Arcto that it's scary.  Let me know if this works.

Fallenrose near Cologne

archie.jpgSorry Wubbie,
no picture showing!  bear_sad

Hugs, Ariane

Edit: Here's the photo of  Wubbie's Archie!

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Okay, this is really getting on my nerves.  I posted these pics on all my other bear forums and they worked.  Here we go.
http://www.teddybearfair.com/forum/show … php?t=2498

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

He's sort of a scruffy-furred guy, isn't he? A very good little brother for Arcto.

Becky

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

He follows Arcto around like a lost puppy.  He thinks Arcto is the best.  I guess he's got good taste in bears.

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

I think he is very sweet    bear_original

Fallenrose near Cologne

Wubbie, would you like me to resize the picture fr you so that you ca upload it here directly?

Hugs, Ariane

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

That would be cool, or could you upload it directly?  I may have to get someone to resize Retro also because he probably didn't get uploaded either.

Fallenrose near Cologne

Hi wubbie,

I just uploaded the picture of Archie in the second post of this thread (where I told you that the image wasn't showing) so that everyone will can see it!
And I must agree with you, Archies fur really looks very similar to Arcto's, I'm glad that he has such a sweet little brother now!

If you tell me where I can find the picture of Retro, I'll happily resize it for you.

Hugs, Ariane

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

http://www.teddybearfair.com/forum/show … php?t=2499

He's supposed to go in the thread I started about the Boyd's Bear.  It's now in the collector's corner.  Thanks for fixing his pic.  I don't know why I can't upload pics here, but I can on my other forums.

Board footer