Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I am looking for ways to improve my blog.  I am trying to get my work out.  Once I figure out how to read patterns I want to start chroceting bears again. but I am a bit gun shy as my bears were ripped apart on another board. right now I have doll and teddy bear sized blankets on the blog.  I also have a give away going on in september for my followers.  Who ever wins will be able to choose from many projects that will be listed.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

The blogs I love the most are rich in pictures.  I know you crochet so wip progress pictures of yarns and close up stitches are visually beautiful. You use stitches on your blankets that I do not recognize.  I would love a better view of them.  Maybe an explanation of what they are. 

The other thing I think important is very regular blogging.  Even when I have nothing going on I find something to put on the blog.  That way it keeps the blog in the readers minds. 

I find what is going on in peoples creative lives so inspiring to me.  You may not think it is anything important but to me the reader it is everything.

Joanne

Your last post was a wonderful concoction for your hair.  I would love to have seen a picture of you whipping it up.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Joanne, Thank you so much for the support!

Board footer