Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

CaptnAwesomee Posts: 1

bear_cry My friend crushed my teddy bear while he was lying on my bed, and was crushed for like 5 mins until I noticed what he was laying on and told him to get off the bear. I love that teddy bear. Do you think my bear is fine? I mean do you think him laying on it would cause the Plush EUC inside my bear to get flattened, and deforming its shape? does Plush EUC flatten easily and deform to the point where u need to re-fill it?? I like keep my bear fluffy in its original shape, that way its good to hug  bear_cry

This is my Teddy
$(KGrHqR,!jgE2vLDWjrOBN38diNMlQ~~0_3.JPG

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Most Bears don't mind getting squished by their humans a little bit but all depends...

If you sleep with your Bear you probably lay on him at least once or twice during the night.  This doesn't bother him at all.  To a Bear this is the best kind of squishing.  It's all in the line of duty.  Getting a bit squished by a human who loves him is a labor of love for many Bears!  If the Bear doesn't want to be squished any more he'll probably jump out of bed and sleep on the floor but this can also happen if the Bear gets too warm under the covers.  (All that fur, don't you know!  bear_happy )

Now, if you sat on your Bear or flopped down on him in the bed he probably would be a little upset.  Not so much from the squishing but because of the indignity of it all.  How would YOU like some human to sit on YOUR head?  bear_happy

Yes, sometimes a Bear gets a little flattened from being squished by his human but, most of the time he won't be hurt by it.  Unless he's a collectible Bear he'll probably be fine.  Just fluff him up again and he'll be all right.

Your Bear looks fine.  None the worse for the wear.  He might need a fluffing and he would probably appreciate having his fur brushed so he looks all spiffy but don't forget that the wear and tear of being loved by his human is the greatest badge of honor a Teddy Bear can receive.

A well-worn Teddy Bear is a well-loved Teddy Bear!   bear_wub

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Bears can be easily fluffed up.  My bears, especially the ones I sleep with, are pretty flat.  Someone told me my favorite Bear Arcto was so flat he didn't even look like a bear anymore, lol.  I think she was exagerating.  Bears are pretty resilliant and the loved bears are usually flat anyway after being hugged a lot.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Oh no poor little guy! How upsetting!!! I agree with everybody else. He sould be fine. Just squish it around a little to reshape it if he needs it.

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

he looks ok - quite proud in fact ! xxx

Board footer