Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

TBT-Penelope.jpgTBT-Rowan.jpgTBT-Ocean.jpgTBT-Nieve.jpgTBT-Dijon.jpgTBT-Maya.jpgTBT-Alani.jpgTBT-Clarry.jpgIt's been an age since I was last on here or any other bear related forum but that was due to the preparations for the Stratford event.  Anyway, I just wanted to share with you those that went to happy homes from Stratford... bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

There should be another little bear on here, Alf, but his photo hasn't turned out very well and as I no longer have him to photograph I can't redo it.  At least he's going to be well-loved.  :hug:  bear_happy

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a cute collection, no wonder they found homes  bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Lucky new owners! It's a lovely group. (The golden bunny speaks to me, especially. :love:)

Becky

South Wales

Thank you Katy and Becky :)

I was really chuffed with how the day went, totally took me by surprise, though it could be a case of beginners luck...!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Beginners luck nothing, just sheer talent.  That whole group is fabulous, and the ducks are so cute, I love them all and you can see your style in all the little critters.  Enjoy your talent as you sure have it. Thanx for sharing.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Love those bunnies,  so sweeeeet.

South Wales

Thank so much, Pat!  That's lovely of you to say so.  I really did enjoy my first show and hope to be able to take part next year too.  bear_original  bear_original

DENBY30 wrote:

bear_wub Beginners luck nothing, just sheer talent.  That whole group is fabulous, and the ducks are so cute, I love them all and you can see your style in all the little critters.  Enjoy your talent as you sure have it. Thanx for sharing.
Hugs Pat :rose:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Lovely little bears Sarah, was nice to see them in the fur  bear_wub

Pauline

South Wales

Aww, thanks Pauline. It was lovley chatting to you.  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

South Wales
mohair33Sparse wrote:

those duckies are SO cute! (I once had a real duck)............. all are cute anyway!  Congrats!

Pink

Thank you Pink!   bear_original   :hug:

Board footer