Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Peeking in to say a little hello!  It's been quite some time but I'm finally back to work.  I've even signed up to do a couple of in person bear shows in the coming months.  Getting back into the swing of things has been fun and interesting as I sort through my patterns and design ideas.  Some designs will be kept and expanded upon while others will be discarded.  My heart is drawn to quirky antique bears so I'm hoping to make more bears along those lines.  Anyway, I look forward to popping in a little more.  There are so many unfamiliar names here now to get to know.  :)

Warmest bear hugs,
Aleta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Hooray . . . Aleta's back!!!  Have SO missed your wonderful creations - welcome back to TT!

John Paul Port Posts: 214

REALLY GREAT to see you in Puyallap, Aleta and Bill-----Mom sends her "Best Wishes' bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower , and hopes all will be better from now on !!!   Sincerely, John Paul Port

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

We've missed your quirky timing and sense of humor!!

Densteds Densteds
Website

Welcome back Aleta!!

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Welcome back, Aleta!
Hugs,
Janice

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

What a wonderful surprise bear_flower
Welcome back, Aleta!

bear_original

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

It's great to have you back, Aleta !  :dance:

Looking forward to seeing your new creations.  bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Ah, it was so nice to see your name on here again Aleta!  Hope everything is well with you, and look forward to chatting soon!

Hugs

Marilyn x bear_flower

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

So glad to see you back, love seeing your bears.

Joanne

HeidiBears florida

Welcome back Aleta! I'm looking forward to meeting you and your bears!  :hug:

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Welcome back, Aleta :hug: you and your lovely creations have been missed!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Aleta, you know how much I love your antique style bears!!  It's been far too long bear_wub

Brenda x

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Awwww.  Now don't go making me all weepy and stuff.  I've missed all of you more than you know.  Thank you for such a warm welcome back!!!  Oh, and hey, I have a bunch of bears and 1 bunny on the go at the moment.  Bit of a learning curve working with some older patterns and trying to figure out what I did with them.  It's coming back to me pretty quickly though.  The bunny pattern will be the first to go.  What the heck was I thinking?  Or rather, who drew this pattern up with such long weird arms?  I know some of you out there have a few of those "what the ?" patterns in your studio/workspaces.  The past year has changed me.  Changed the direction I want to take with bears.  My heart will always be in the traditional style.  However, my quirky, playful side is begging to be seen more.  Great things coming!!

Thank you again for the warm welcome back!!  And to John:  Give your mom a big hug for Bill and me.  It was soooo good to see you and to catch up in Puyallup!!

Okay, after a morning with Macey, an afternoon and evening working on bears and a little computer catch up time, it's time for me to say goodnight.

Warmest bear hugs, :hug:
Aleta

Board footer