Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

Hi Ladies and Gents
i have been looking at the sits to purchase Faux Fur im sick of looking majority seem to be Chineese also have to purchase large quantity,can some one please suggest a supplier or site i can go into ive tried emaileing Tissavel in France my emails are beinng returned,
Thankyou Regards Paula

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Paula,
Both Intercal Trading Group and Edinburgh Imports sell faux fur (called Synthetic on their websites) in 1/4 yard quantities.   
Good luck!
Hugs,
Janice

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Hi Paula,
Tissavel is no longer in business.  That might be why you are not having any luck with emailing them.
I have a small amount of Tissavel for sale.  I do not have a website but you can email me with what you are looking for.  I also have a small amount on my facebook.
Donna

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I hate to sound like a straightie, but I called Intercal the other day and asked them about faux fur and they said they don't carry it.  I'm not sure where you live, but my local fabric stores sell faux fur and there's also an online web site, but they're in the USA.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Hi Paula,
Have you tried www.fauxthrow.com here in the uk.If you scroll down the menu and look in the remnants section there are lots to choose from including tissavel in fat quarter sizes etc.
Laurie

durban

hi Ladies
Thankyou Donna,  Becky,.Lauri
I rec info fom a great lady called Sue she gave me the website in USA also emailed Fauxthrow i will email Edinburgh Imports see what they can offerBeky tried Mohair supplies UK im stuggling with there web page going into my senile years it takes me a while to get around a site

God Bless to you all ill let you know what happens  Paula

Coraleen DallyMay Teddies
Secunda, South Africa

Hi Paula
You might also want to try Beary Cheap Teddymaking supplies in Australia, although I think you want to get the faux fur that they have at the throw company.  I've been eyeing out their fabric for quite a while but will have to save up my pennies first  bear_ermm  Let me know if you order some and how it looks when you get it.
By the way, you don't sound anywhere near senile.  I actually thought you were very young  bear_flower  bear_laugh
Hugs
Coraleen

durban

oh Coraleen what a wonderful compliment i am 69 yrs young oh my voice sounds young  but you must look at my wrinkels ha ha  have a great weekend illsend you snippits when i rec i think im going to order fromImstuffedfur oh she has a magic range prices also arnt that bad still busy loking at Fouxthrow though keep you in the loop  Paula HUGS from Cold SA

durban

Hi Donna
Sorry i forgot to say ive sent you email re your bits of fur plesse check if not i was colour and price and how much you had
Hugs Paula

Board footer