Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Don't forget to vote

http://www.bearsandbuds.com/URSA-2011/U … dium=email

Now one thing before you vote.  When you click to vote the voting comes up in a new tab.  Do not click close window, it will take you away from voting.  Just close the tab, go to the bottom of the page and go to the next category.

Joanne

Coraleen DallyMay Teddies
Secunda, South Africa

Wow!!! What an experience to vote in this competition!!! I just voted in all the categories and it was really HARD.  There are some beautiful bears, absolutely georgeous.
Coraleen

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

I did too, Coraleen!  Now I'm ready for a nap - there were so many bears that it tired me out just looking at all of them and having to choose only one
in each category.  Too bad they can't streamline the contest a bit - I feel there are way too many categories - just my opinion!  Since I don't enter
contests, I don't see the need for 16 categories - I suppose if I were to enter contests I would appreciate that many categories as it gives most everyone
a chance -
Hugs,
Janice

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I have visited the site and placed my votes.There are some lovely bears and it was hard to choose.
I found that out Joanne when I clicked close window and lost the page....I made sure I got it right next time bear_grin
Laurie

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

All done, there are some beautiful creations there.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Only one vote in each category made for some VERY tough choices!

I guess the large number of categories makes sense, though some categories are still pretty full/crowded. It's good that you can go back and vote for a category here and there when you have time.

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hmm, I tried to vote and it said I'd already voted!  That would have been going some, I've been on holiday for 2 weeks, and unless my flatmate's suddenly veered away from his heavy metal music to embrace some bear lovin', I have no idea what's gone wrong!

Bloomsburg, PA
rowarrior wrote:

Hmm, I tried to vote and it said I'd already voted!  That would have been going some, I've been on holiday for 2 weeks, and unless my flatmate's suddenly veered away from his heavy metal music to embrace some bear lovin', I have no idea what's gone wrong!

Sounds like he's sneekin around with teddy bears behind your back.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I voted to and good luck everyone! bear_original

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen
rowarrior wrote:

This happens when you have voted last year. Just clean out you cookies and it should work.

By the way, there are sooo many great entries, it was really hard to choose,

thondra rosenheim / bayern
Website

voted :)

very hard to choose in some categories !

Densteds Densteds
Website

I've voted...boy! it was hard to choose, so many wonderful entries...good luck to all.

brtstar1 Bright Star Promotions, Inc.
Louisville, KY
Website

Hi Everyone
Bears&Buds is so excited with the wonderful entries that challenge the artists to create something special for the annual URSA Awards Competition.

If you experience troubles when voting, clear out the computer's cookies and that will restore the software so you can vote this year.

One thing is for sure; it's hard to vote for just one in each category! So many wonderful choices but it is you, our readers and collectors, that know what YOU LIKE and will vote for your favorite bear or artist.

All the Artists in the competition are vying for the prestigious URSA Major - Best Overall, prizes and cash cards!

Voting in Round 1 determines the top 3 winners in each category and those will go on to the Final Round of voting when in August you choose only ONE from the top winners!

Thank you for voting and reading www.bearsandbuds.comeach month

Bearhugs,
Valerie Rogers
Publisher/Executive Editor

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I would like to vote, but darn those pictures.  I guess I'll have to vote on who gives the best description.  Is that fair?

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

A great variety in the categories, of mediums used. Great to see bears and animals and gollies, together !!  :clap:

cobblestonecreations Cobblestone Creations
Maine
Website

Good Luck to all the entrants ~ such fun to see all the lovely creations! bear_original

Bloomsburg, PA
wubbiebear wrote:

I would like to vote, but darn those pictures.  I guess I'll have to vote on who gives the best description.  Is that fair?

I think that if descriptions are how you see then it is fair to vote for what you like the best.  You are a bear lover, of course you should vote.

Joanne

Board footer